|To promote the use of CherryPy, we are providing free CherryPy hosting.
If you want to know more about CherryPy, check out www.cherrypy.org.
A. S. Bradbury
Here is how it works:
There are however a few rules that you must respect in order to keep your account:
- First you have to register
- You get your own CherryPy server instance
- The URL of your web site is http://www.freecherrypy.org/username
- You use an online interface to administrate your account:
- upload your CherryPy source file and compile it
- new:alternatively, you can compile your source file(s) (.cpy) on your local machine and upload the resulting file (.py)
- upload your static files (up to 10MB)
- start/stop your server
- All of this is 100% free !
Now that you know the rules, you can register.
- Commercial web sites are not allowed
- No offensive material like, but not limited to, warez, porn, mp3's, racism is allowed
- You are fully responsible for what you put on your web site
- Bandwidth usage, disk usage, CPU usage and memory usage are not limited. We count on you to be reasonable. If
we find that your taking too much ressources, we'll block your account
- We hold the right to block any account without notice, whenever we think that you're not being reasonable
PS: If you want to run a commercial website or need database access or SSL support, consider a commercial hosting
provider such as Python-Hosting.com.